This kind of visa, also known as the Australia Subclass 408 visa, is given to people coming to the Commonwealth of Australia on a temporary basis to do tasks or employment. This category encompasses a variety of activities or types of job. The stream determines the length and validity of the visa. You are permitted to travel to Australia with family members thanks to the visa.
Documents needed for Temporary Activity Visa – Depending on the type of temporary activity visa you are being considered for, different documents may be needed. The general documents are as follows:
- A valid passport for India
- Evidence of your academic and professional credentials
- Documents from your sponsor or supporter outlining all the specifics of the visit and attesting to their commitment to you and any accompanying family members
- Financial evidence demonstrating your ability to pay for the stay
- Such as tax forms, employment contracts, bank statements, etc.
- If necessary, a health certificate
- Character reference, if necessary
- Documentation demonstrating your link to your dependents, if you are traveling with them.
- Identity and character records of the accompanying partner
408 Visa Condition
There are many 408 visa condition if you are applying for in Australia, you must be sponsored by a sponsor who is either a sponsor who passes the sponsorship test or an authorized sponsor for temporary activity.
Application Requirements for Visas
If you are applying from outside of Australia, you must have a stay in Australia planned for no longer than three months and have the assistance of a group or individual who is organizing events or engaging in activities there and has met the support criteria.
- An authorized sponsor who has passed the sponsorship test must support you.
- For the duration of your stay in Australia, you and your family must be supported by enough money and have health insurance.
- You must have met the requirements for the activity you have been engaging in while on this visa.
Only the following individuals may sponsor someone for this visa:
- An organization from Australia
- A legally created Australian government body or state or territory
- A foreign government organization that is legally conducting business in Australia, including trade offices, consular or diplomatic missions, and bureaus for foreign tourists and journalists.
- A group, foreign government agency, or government body that legitimately supports Australian sports or sporting events
- A religious organization that the Australian Tax Office has approved as a charity
- Having a legitimate business in Australia yet being registered in another nation
- Superyacht’s captain, owner, or organization in charge of running one.
Requirements for Character and Health
- Evidence of good health or medical tests
- Police certifications demonstrating your lack of criminal history
With your visa application, you must include proof of your financial stability. This comprises:
- A letter from the financial institutions or bank statements
- Employment agreement
- Compensation, housing, and other support from the sponsored employer in Australia
Language Requirement: English
- You must provide proof of your ability to use English in
- IELTS overall band score of 4.5, TOEFL overall band score of 32, or PTE overall band score of 30
Family members may be listed on your application:
- To sponsor your family members, your sponsor must agree to do so in writing and must have one on hand if you are sponsored and plan to stay in Australia for a period of time longer than three months.
It is a must for this that you have health insurance. For invited visitors taking part in social or cultural activities in the nation, a three-month visa is provided. Some nations and Australia have a mutual health insurance agreement. If your nation is not among those, you will require insurance to pay for all of your medical costs as well as your travel.
Also Read: Raise Awareness by volunteers for A Cause